The term Chip’d or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is 124 Northgate Street, Chester, CH1 2HT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
browsing preferences. If you do allow cookies to be used, the following
personal information may be stored by us for our use:
- Pages you find useful and which you do not
- Your IP Address
- General location of your device
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CADBURY CREME EGG COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CHIP’D Free Creme Egg terms & conditions:
1. This promotion is promoted by CHIP’D.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of CHIP’D.
3. To get your free egg, order a qualifying box meal or sharing bundle via the CHIP’D app for click & collect or delivery. This is not available for orders in store or via telephone or via JustEat, Uber or Deliveroo.
4. You must select the “Free Creme Egg” as an option when ordering. It will not be added automatically.
5. CHIP’D reserves the right to remove this competition at any time.
6. This competition has no cash value
7. Available at Chester & Hoylake (Click & Collect only at Chester)
8. Promotion will start at 17:00 on 12/02/2021 and ends when we run out of eggs. We will notify that the promotion has ended via email, Instagram & Facebook
9. This promotion is not endorsed by Cadbury, Instagram or Facebook